To Our Valued TONI&GUY Family:
We care deeply about the health and safety of our customers, students and team members. All of our salons & academies are temporarily closed. Salon reopening dates may vary by state. Please visit salon pages for reopening dates & procedures. We will continue to provide updates & share the steps we are taking at our locations throughout North America. We are closely monitoring the current situation with COVID-19 (the coronavirus) and precautions in place to navigate this challenging time.
We appreciate your continued support & patronage.
As a reminder, the following are recommended as general precautions during this time:
- Proper handwashing (with soap and water for 20 seconds and hand sanitizer in between)
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Wash hands after certain activities, including bathroom breaks, blowing nose, coughing, sneezing, and before eating
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects
- Cough and sneeze etiquette (cough into the upper sleeve or use tissue and dispose of it properly)
- Keep hands away from eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home if sick or experiencing symptoms
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
Be well, The TONI&GUY Family